Meet the Quality Improvement Specialist (QIS) Team...here to support you and your center or home-based program get introduced to GNJK:
Directors' Roundtable will return in the Fall!
Roundtables will now be held on the third Tuesday of every month via Zoom from 1:00pm-2:30pm. Our roundtables will be open to all 5 counties that we serve. It's a great time to connect with other directors that are going through or starting the GNJK process. Please mark your calendar; each session and topic descriptor will be posted in NJCCIS.
Teaching Strategies is offering free, self-paced, informational web-based professional development in the following topics to better help you understand and use your chosen curriculum:
- Introducing MyTeachingStrategies®
- GOLD® Introduction
- Objectives for Development and Learning
- Getting to Know The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- Getting to Know The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool
- Getting to Know The Creative Curriculum® for Family Child Care