New from the NJ Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development:
Interested in advanced health and safety training? Need technical assistance around health issues?
The child care health consultants are only available to licensed child care programs and registered family child care providers. Providers that accept the NJ Child Care Subsidy Program and/or that are enrolled in Grow NJ Kids will be given priority.
What type of trainings or technical assistance can you call and schedule?
Advanced Health and Safety Trainings cover:
- Safe medication administration;
- Child safety
- Preventing the spread of germs, handwashing, diapering/toileting, sanitation;
- Nutrition and physical activity; Food allergies;
- Care plans for special health needs; and
- Oral health practices.
Go to www.NJCCIS.com and use the advanced search to search by "Training Agency". Select "Central Jersey Family Health Consortium."
Technical Assistance and consultations include:
- Health and safety assessments;
- Assistance with development of policies and procedures;
- Personal care routine guidance;
- Guidance with immunization and health records; and
- Health and safety resources and referrals.
Central Jersey Family Health Consortium 1-888-999-1780 or email@example.com